CLIENT SERVICES - CLIENT COMMUNICATIONS
Commitment to our clients, with an emphasis on thorough communication, allows our firm to provide a timely and effective resolution of your construction defect claims. To meet your needs and take the pressure off the Board of Directors, The Miller Law Firm provides the following client services:
Communication With The Board Of Directors
- Initial Due Diligence and Fiduciary Duty Review
- Send a monthly status letter to each board member and property manager.
- Send a monthly or bi-monthly expert and cost accounting and status letter update.
- Attend monthly board meetings.
- Immediate update on all new California Legislation and case law that applies to construction defect litigation.
- In house management-company training sessions.
- Board member access to symposiums offered by industry trade groups.
- Estimate of all expenditures with a financial timeline, updated monthly.
- Monthly or bi-monthly updates of all expert expenditures and legal costs.
- Assist in locating Reconstruction Experts and providing reports, findings and recommendations after settlement.
Communication With Homeowners
- An attorney will attend homeowner meetings at the beginning of the claim process and upon its conclusion.
- Attend special homeowners association meeting to advise and update membership and provide continuity for any new board members.
Written Communications to Homeowners
- Detailing the SB 800 and Calderon processes and negotiations with the developer, schedules of site inspections, testing, mediation, and another pertinent information.
- Quarterly owner disclosure statement.