CODOMINIUM CONVERSIONS TIME LIMITATIONS
- From the date of substantial completion(California Code of Civil Procedure Section 337.15)
- The 10-year period shall commence no later than the date of one of the following, whichever is first:
- The date of final inspection by the applicable public agency.
- The date of recordation of a valid notice of completion.
- The date of use or occupation
- One year after termination of work on the improvement
- From the date the board discovered each defect (California Code of Civil Procedure Section 338)