HEALTH ISSUES

Health problems are an indicator that mold may be present in one's living environment.  Toxic mold being ingested, inhaled or touched can cause health related problems.  Most vulnerable to physical issues are children, seniors, or those with compromised immune systems.  Some experts believe toxic mold can cause immune system failure, loss of memory, brain damage, and even death. 

If you are concerned about health issues, notify a medical professional immediately. 

Below is a list of potential toxic mold health related issues:

  • Allergies
  • Living or dead spores can cause allergic reactions
  • Allergic reactions can be immediate and prolonged
  • Inducing Asthma
  • Cold and Flu Symptoms
  • Diarrhea
  • Headaches
  • Fatigue,
  • Dermatitis
  • Mycotoxins are toxins produced by a fungus that may be carcinogenic and toxic, even at low dosages.
  • Disease
  • Cutaneous, or on skin: ring worm, athletes' foot, etc…
  • Subcutaneous, or under skin: lesions, ulcers, etc…
  • Deep Mycosis: histoplasmosis, valley fever, aspergillosis, etc…